01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
ZEPHY-SCIENCE - FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2595€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
MeteoPole Zephy-Science combines business verticals dedicated to the global wind energy industry:
• MeteoPole is a respected and trusted “boutique” consulting team with a consistent focus on ROI and profitability. By leveraging the most advanced wind power technologies (wind modeling powered by
ZephyCloud and wind measurements powered by LiDAR systems), MeteoPole works on projects whenever there is a strong need to reducing risks before taking multiple-million dollars decisions within a very short amount of time and to optimizing existing assets using the latest available techniques.
• Zephy-Science is an engineering simulation software development studio combining advanced atmospheric boundary layer flow modeling techniques with opensource software technologies. It already pro-
vides the ZephyTOOLS software suite as well as dedicated development services to the global leading players of the wind industry : E.ON, EDF, ENGIE, Iberdrola, Gamesa, China Guodian, Goldwind, Suzlon, Deutsche Windguard, UL-DEWI...Since 2016, ZephyCloud calculation platform provides Zephy-Science software users with more accurate simulations within a fraction of the time it used to take, without any upfront investment in software licenses and in on-premises / soon-to-be-obsolete hardware.
Thanks to a fast business expansion worldwide to meet the demand for its innovative solutions, MeteoPole Zephy-Science has opened a branch in India in 2013 to develop business activities and support its existing clients in the South Asian region and is now looking for Business Development Engineers to scale business models in India.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Undertaking sales activity for the different business verticals under direct supervision of the CEO & Cofounder of the company;
• Defining business development strategic decisions for the Indian office;
• Making annual business development strategies, planning, budgeting for the Indian office;
• Representing Indian office in all the conferences and major exhibitions across India and the allocated territories being catered by Indian office;
• Generating and submitting value proposals to potential clients;
• Maintaining / Establishing long-term associations with Existing / New clients in India;
• Publishing technical articles on wind energy in the leading magazines of the Indian Wind Energy Industry;
• Being a point of contact with clients for awarded projects;
• Defining pricing strategies for the bidding on proposals being sent to the clients;
• Following the development of onshore and offshore wind farms in India and reporting main trends to management;
• Handling the technical due diligence responsibilities, taking strategic decisions related to Project Development, Review of Technical Schedules of Contracts;
• Performing Wind Project Technical Feasibility analysis;
• Performing comprehensive, accurate analysis related to estimated energy yield production of the wind farm and micrositing of wind turbines;
• Performing assessment tasks related to Power Performance Assessment / Power Curve Test (Using International Industry Standards : IEC-61400-12-1 and IEC-61400-12-2);
• Performing comprehensive, accurate analysis related to met mast or LiDAR data;
• Acquiring efficiently an in-depth knowledge about ZephyTOOLS Wind Resource Assesment Software;
• Acquiring efficiently an in-depth knowledge about LiDAR Technology;
• Acquiring efficiently an in-depth knowledge about the IEC Standards (Wind Energy) and its implications;
• Implementing all the new company policies and project management activities of all the projects in India;
• Proposing strategic decisions to implement new quality and project management strategies for the Indian office.
We are looking for Ambitious Learners who Persevere!
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following qualification, professional expertise and personal attributes:
• Engineering student from a French Top-tier engineering school;
• Passion for Renewable Energy and Start-Up Development;
• Strong interest in Wind Project Development;
• Ability to write clear and accurate reports in English and to give presentations to Indian Clients;
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills in English (verbal and written);
• Highly-effective, goal-driven, and analytical;
• Always willing to learn with a proven track record of achievements;
• Comfortable and confident in dealings with clients;
• Ability to work in a pressurized start-up environment;
• Strong time management skills in order to handle multiple projects at the same time;
• Focused, Hardworking, Committed, Continuous Learning, Negotiation Skills, Numerical and Statistical Skills.
You would really set yourself apart from the crowd if you could demonstrate experience in the wind energy industry and if you are already proficient with LaTeX.