01 mars 2018
01 mars 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1733€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Spanish-speaking Procurement Officer
- Be the point of contact of internal customers (mainly non frequent requesters) to guide them towards the procurement process and identifying the right buyers
- Be the point of contact of buyers who cover Spain from other countries to support them on transversal topics related to country: procedures, internal controls, common projects
- Make the follow up and facilitate the implementation of the transversal SBS Procurement actions related to: Sanofi Values, People Survey, Lean workshops, SBS Procurement Academy
- Adapt the local policies and procedures
- Coordinate and or implement the actions related to Procurement internal audits and GPS controls
- Organize Pain & Gain sessions, make follow up of the action plans and prepare the communication about the actions implemented
- Be the focal point of SBS Procurement with the local communication department and coordinate with them the actions defined in the communication plan
- Organize customer and team oriented activities, as one "Innovation Day" or "the team Day"
- Prepare the contents of the activity reports and or support the preparation of presentations for the Business Reviews and C Board meetings
- Be part of the “Concierge”
- Capability to manage internal stakeholders
- Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation
- Project management
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic and with "can do" attitude
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree with at least 2-3 years experience (in Procurement, Projects Management, HR, Communication or Marketing)
- Lean methodology knowledge will be a plus