01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
FAURECIA SYSTEMES D'ECHAPPEMENT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2067€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality automotive equipment, Faurecia is a preferred partner of major automakers worldwide. We design innovative solutions for sustainable mobility and enhanced life on-board. If you have a natural-born drive to create, progress and perform, then we have a career for you!
Our Emerging Markets Division is looking for a Logistics Expert (m/f) for its site in Limeira, Brazil.
The main missions of the role are:
- Gather data, elaborate the plan and implement milk-run improving fulfilment rate, build-up Kanban, sign Logistic Protocol with 100% of regional suppliers (Mercosur region: Brazil and Argentina);
- Consolidate overseas transportation to optimize importing costs with 100% of overseas suppliers;
- Main commodities related: Steel Coils and Tubes, Stamping parts, Metal Components, Insulation, among others;
- Creation and implementation of incoming and outgoing transport strategies;
- Transport supplier panel management and optimization in line with Global criteria;
- Improve the use of returnable KLT boxes eliminating as much as possible the carton boxes with payback < 1 year;
- Build up actions and implement tools to improve global productivity and create cost saving reservoir;
- Yearly definition and validation for Budget and Strategic Plan;
- Reach the result defined in Budget for Mercosur plants (Brazil and Argentina).
The length of the VIE is 1 year renewable.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Fluent in English
Portuguese or Spanish language would be a plus
Experience working at Faurecia would be a plus
Previous experience with Logistics in the automotive industry