01 mai 2018
01 mai 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1743€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Analyst (MS Excel/VBA Expert)
- Controlling, producing and validating the results of the Region (by country, by MCO, by procurement domain) on a monthly basis
- Support for elaborating the procurement budget/LRP Multiple number and dimensions of procurement performance, budget and headcount reports locally, regionally and globally
- Support of the European team in terms of Procurement Budget Process
- Managing regional training session regarding performance rules and tools
- Support the creation of performance analyses based on monthly reports
- Support the annual Budget Mapping & Action Plan elaboration process: data collection process of budget figures from Finance, Domains and businesses
- Support the elaboration of the annual targets for Coverage and Savings including data tracking and frequent status reviews as well as projections and prospective data elaborations
- Management and coordination of the extraction and validation of data from different tools
- Support of Project Management activities
- High Level of Excel expertise, ability to create complex macros
- Good knowledge or at least serious interest to learn VBA
- English fluent
- Experienced in working in Controlling department or similar
- Experienced in reporting activities
- Flexibility to work with different tools