01 mars 2018
01 mars 2020
VALEO COMFORT AND DRIVING ASSISTANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1911€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 30 countries and its 82,800 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo's sales reached 14,5 billion Euros at the end of December 2015 and its 134 production sites and 52 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
In Germany, Valeo employs about 4,600 employees, in 5 production sites and 6 R&D centers. Our teams work in decentralized structures, where empowerment and development of individual potential is promoted. We offer advanced vehicle technologies internationally and thus actively contribute to reducing CO2 emissions.
Within the Business Group Comfort & Driving Assistance, you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving.
Poste et missions:
- Supporting integration and alignment of simulation activities within scope of existing Development Process (V-Cycle);
- Determination and clarification of Development Métier´s simulation needs;
- Documentation of simulation categories, terminology and simulation tools;
- Documentation of workflows, roles & responsibilities, tool standards;
- Definition of KPIs (generic, specific, simulation quality);
- Supporting Pilot Projects on new SW Development Process using simulation;
- Supporting implementation and roll-out.
- University Diploma of Computer Science or Cybernetics;
- Previous significant experience in Software Development;
- Knowledge of Software Development Processes (Automotive SPICE would be helpful);
- Automotive Experience would be helpful
- Language Skills : English mandatory, German helpful