(HONG KONG )
01 mai 2018
01 novembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2785€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
With close to 16,000 employees in 36 countries, Natixis is the corporate, investment and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, France’s second-largest banking player.At Natixis, we advise and support our clients and their projects worldwide.
We provide customized solutions to meet the specific needs of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors. We also design products and services tailored to the client base of Groupe BPCE’s two retail networks.
To do so, we draw of the complementary areas of expertise of our three core businesses : Wholesale Banking, Investment Solutions and Specialized Financial Services.
We take into account social and environmental issues in our daily actions. We endeavor to reduce our direct impact on the environment, to be part of social progress and to outreach to civil society.
Natixis is listed on the Paris stock exchange (NYSE Euronext).
Poste et missions:Assist Business Manager of the Coverage & GTB and investment department for Asia Pacific.Main activities & associated performance criteria :
- Assist the Head of Coverage for Asia Pacific in the management of its scope, which encompass Corporate & FIPS Senior bankers, Corporate Banking and GTB;
- Prepare and participate in the management meetings headed by the Head of Coverage (agenda, activity reports, actions follow-up, presentations, etc.);
- Manage budget and activity report processes: revenues, expenses, resources, KPI budget and forecasts, prepare activity report and management review;
- Prepare client and management meetings (potential prospect / new market screening, client overview update, client meeting memo preparation, etc.);
- Manage projects on behalf of the head of Coverage;
- Assist in the daily management of Coverage (General affairs, HR, finance, communication…)
- Master's degree from a Business School ;
- 2-3 years of job experience in the Finance/Banking industry ;
- Proficient on Excel(VBA) & Powerpoint & SQL ;
- Programming skills is an advantage ;
- Excellent skills in English and French.