01 mars 2018
01 septembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2249€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Symtrax is an international company specializing in Data & Document Management Solutions. We deliver software solutions to help improve the productivity of companies across all industries. Our document management software has become SAP Certified Solution.
You will be working in a small team based in central London (Hammersmith).
We are offering a position to support our UK and EU customers integrating and deploying our document management software, and to research new features enhancing our SAP related software
In direct connection with the Software Technologies Manager based in France, you will coordinate your findings and experimentations with Products Managers and development teams based in Mumbai India.
Support part consists of existing version implementation of software at Customer locations through proof of concept and deployment phases. Your support work is guided and supervised by a Technical Support Manager, helping you to benefit from best practices and second level support.
Other duties will include :
- Technical support and pre-sales for our software solutions, by phone or email,
- Installation and deployment of solutions tailored to customer technical environment with specific settings,
- Onsite training: train the customer on our software products’ functionalities, with the aim of making the customer autonomous on the product,
- Identify upsell opportunities, based on the client needs spotted,
- Also a member of a small office, we might ask you to help on various duties to maintain the good operation of the office
Graduated from a French Engineering School or with a Master Degree from a University, you are at ease with English speaking language.
You have been practicing various Information Technologies platforms, Windows or Web, and enjoy IT solutions.
A previous experience on SAP ERP is appreciated.
On top of VIE defined remuneration, we offer additional income to help you handling accommodation.
1 month training and coaching period will be held in Nîmes, France.
To apply, send CV and cover letter in English, putting “VIE London 12-2017” in the subject.