01 mars 2018
01 mars 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1799€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide
Role and responsibilities:
- Support in collaboration with related department heads, the plans and strategies pertaining to implementation of projects, in order to meet project timeline.
- Provide in depth technical expertise on products design and usage, both in the market and emerging regions.
- Effectively support suppliers and team members in the creation and implementation of sustaining and new engineering development.
- Provide technical support in the areas of release of new products/line extensions, product improvements, value improvements, changes in regulatory requirements, supplier-initiated changes, and complaint investigations.
- Response to enquiries from internal colleagues & from external requests.
- Apply state-of-the-art engineering tools/methodologies/principles (sampling plan & study layout definition, data statistical analysis, mechanical design principles...) to design product components according to applicable Product Development Process and design control procedures.
- Master in Engineering and/or applied science
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of product design and related therapy requirements
- Ability to organize own work, including support for Change Owners and Study Directors
- High quality protocol & report writing competency
- Ability to make routine decisions independently.
- Ability to design experiments and draw meaningful conclusions from lab data.
- Self-motivated and take personal accountability for getting the job done.
- Quality oriented.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry would be a great advantage