01 mars 2018
01 mars 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1799€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
Poste et missions:
You will directly support the product development projects of the Process Development Group, part of the R&D Organization of Baxter.
- Organize and plan assigned studies to meet required timeframe and milestones.
- Complete a variety of engineering tasks assigned by the senior engineering staff or project leader.
- Contribute to ideas and innovations as capable.
- Perform some or all the tasks of technical support positions, while additionally be responsible for completing whole studies and projects once initial guidance is provided.
- Prepare reports and analyses in written and graphic format, describing observations and result of studies. Review reports with senior engineering staff or project leader.
- Perform system analysis and data collection, to the degree of data reduction, factor analysis, failure studies and performance measurement of system under development.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements and contribute those ideas to accomplish project and program goals.
- Collaborate with other functional groups as necessary to achieve overall organizational goals and actively look for opportunities to contribute to the entire product development function.
- Conduct literature searches and investigation of technical information as it pertains to the project assigned
- Participate, within a multifunctional project teams, to the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering and/or research techniques.
- Communicate continuously to the team and management any progress/status of test study & design control documentation.
You may be relocated for some time in another Baxter facility to support projects execution.
- You have a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You are a Team player, but also able to work autonomously.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have experience in Plastic Materials Characterization and Processing.
- You have good knowledge of CAD (Creo preferred) and/or Mechanical Systems Simulation tools is a plus (FEA, CFD, Heat Transfer, Material Resistance).
- You have good knowledge of Statistical Analysis and Lean/Six Sigma tools.