01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2771€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical group committed to discovering new solutions for targeted debilitating diseases and improving quality of life for patients.
Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in over 30 countries worldwide. The Group has more than 4,800 employees all over the world.
You will work as Ipsen’s Singapore Digital project manager and will be in charge of the following missions
o Work with digital corporate department to set local digital prioritie,, align on Ipsen Digital strategy, promoting collaboration and best practices sharing
o Implement locally corporate digital tools (including promotion and training of local sales force) such as e-detailing, electronic signature, multi-channel marketing tools, etc
o Develop local digital initiatives in line with business strategy
o Lead the Singapore digital committee to shape Ipsen’s Singapore future in the digital area
- Education: Business School, MBA, Engineer. Pharmaceutical or Scientific background would bring additional value.
-Previous experience of at least 1 year in a digital area. (IT department, Digital Marketing / Communication with experience on Visual Design)
- Having previously worked in pharmaceutical / health environment would bring additional value
- A successful candidate should be aware of latest trend in terms of Digital and understand Ipsen’s needs in this domain.
- Team work and project management
- Able to work in matrix organization and good business acumen
- Fluent in English is mandatory. French would be a plus
The VIE is based in Singapore, with a 3 weeks training in Boulogne (Ipsen’s Headquarter).