01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
Jatco France SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1590€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
JATCO, owned at 75% by NISSAN, is specialized in developing, producing and selling automatic
transmissions. More than 14 000 employees over the world are dedicated to the success of the
company who supplies main car manufacturers as Nissan, Mitsubishi, General Motors and Renault.
Our company is looking for an engineer in automotive after sales and in vehicle plant support, for a 12 month VIE contract, renewable once. As the engineer, you will work within Nissan Technical Center in Cranfield (40 minutes from London by train).
Following a minimum of one month of training at Jatco France (Verrières-le-Buisson) to familiarize you with our products and methods, you will be the main contact with our customers in UK, and will be in charge of developing quality service with final customers.
Your main activities will be:
• Detect technical issues and prepare issue reports
• Follow-up technical solutions and report them to customers
• Set-up and follow-up KPI for technical issues
• Prepare activity reports and follow-up local specifications
• Animate regular quality meetings with local customers
• Organize logistic issues linked to your job, such as business trips arrangement, preparation of visits from suppliers, unit shipment, etc.
- Bac+4/5 with a specialization in automotive or mecanic
- Knowledge of after-sales service
- Fluent in English. French,
- Japanese and/or German would be appreciated
- Very good knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of VBA would be appreciated
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team