(Manatthan, NYC )
01 mars 2018
01 septembre 2019
PERRIN ET FILS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3503€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
It is no coincidence Famille Perrin is the leading organic wine grower of the Southern Rhône Valley where they occupy the regions best terroirs. Their values have given them a worldwide reputation for excellence: absolute respect for the soil, a commitment to manual methods and a deep belief that organic viticulture is the only way to express the true essence of the terroir. Moreover the combination of talents within the family ensures the continuation of their unique expertise. Nature and tradition are key to the Famille Perrin way and this approach has continued seamlessly over five generations.
This offer is only for those of you who are seriously wanting to live in the US. Those who are willing to only come to France once or twice a year for next 5, 10 years or more.
Sales Representative covering the key market of New York City, USA.
Responsible for calling on key retail, restaurant and hotel/country club accounts.
This role will report to Famille Perrin US Export Director and Vineyard Brands Regional Manager. It will require the individual to spend approximately 70% of the time in the market selling and building relationships with key accounts. Responsibilities will include:
• Sell the Famille Perrin portfolio directly to key retail, restaurant, and hotel/country club accounts typically calling on a minimum of 6 accounts/day, 3 days/week. Build and manage these direct relationships toward an annual sales goal.
• Work cohesively with our distributor sales team partners to gain Famille Perrin portfolio market share and build our brands.
• Conduct in-store tasting as well as restaurant wine dinners and other trade events.
• Prepare/conduct sales meetings and product presentations to educate/motivate the distributor sales team.
• Coordinate and participate with VB Supplier account visits/events throughout the year.
• Work with Vineyard Brands and distributor National Accounts team to prepare, execute, monitor, and maximize programs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Must be fluent in English and French at a minimum
• Must be efficient, organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and suppliers and following verbal and written instructions.
• Goal oriented, self-starter, focused, adaptable, persuasive, and assertive sales professional who can work within a team as well as independently. Strong communication skills and passion for wine.
• 1-3 years outside sale experience in the wine industry calling on retail and on-premise accounts with proven success.
• Knowledge of fine wine including appellations, wine/food pairing, viticulture, and service.
• Available to work flexible hours and weekends, as necessary. Additional hours may be required during the peak season of October, November, and December.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of diver and compass.
Famille Perrin Portfolio:
CHÂTEAU DE BEAUCASTEL
MIRAVAL – PROVENCE
DOMAINE DU CLOS DES TOURELLES
FAMILLE PERRIN - LES CRUS
FAMILLE PERRIN - LES SÉLECTIONS PARCELLAIRES
DOMAINE & MAISON LES ALEXANDRINS
LA VIEILLE FERME
US Import Company Description:
Vineyard Brands represents over 25 growers of estate-bottled wines in Alsace, Champagne, Loire Valley, Chablis, Burgundy, Cahors, Rhone and Provence as well as some of the best wines available from Spain, Portugal, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Germany and Italy. All wines are tasted by the management staff before a decision on representation is made. The result of this stringent selection is best illustrated in the following quote from The Wine Advocate: "In a world increasingly dominated by vast sums of capital and multinational firms, it is difficult for small wine importer to survive unless that company has considerable expertise and an unwavering commitment to quality rather than quantity ... "Imported by Vineyard Brands" is as close to a guarantee of quality as the consumer can expect."
« Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx. Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience. »