01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2898€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Kerlink is a specialist and global leader in network solutions dedicated to the Internet of Things (IoT). Our mission is to provide our clients – telecom carriers, businesses and public authorities – with network solutions (equipment, software and services) dedicated to the Internet of Things with a focus on LoRaWanTM based low power, wide area network (LPWAN). For more information visit www.kerlink.com.
MISSION STATEMENT AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Kerlink offers you the opportunity to be part of a small friendly and professional team contributing to the success of one of the fastest growing French IT companies.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will work closely with Japan Country Manager and the Regional Sales Team based in Singapore. You will help us expand our business in a promising Japanese market.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer your mission is to:
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure proposed
solutions accurately address customers' needs.
• Proactively scope the technical solutions required to address
customer requirements, assess customers’ needs, and recommend
solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
• Prepare and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
• Create and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and
position yourself as a trusted advisor.
• Promote solutions at key industry forums, trade shows and other events…
• Provide first level technical support to customers by mail, phone or face-to
• Assist the Country Manager in all the sales-cycle from qualification
to execution, including deal closing.
• Qualify, analyse and design accurate solutions for bidding with the support of our Engineering team based in France.
• Participate to final negotiations with clients.
• Update the salesforce database: incident tracking and management,
and knowledge base
• Liaise with Product Marketing and Development Teams to understand
details of new products.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of pre-sales tools and
processes (within the overall quality system).
• Master’s degree in Engineering is required
1-3 years of operational or engineering experience preferred
• Fluent in English or/and Japanese
Professional experience & know how:
• Strong interest in IOT or in Mobile Telecommunications
• Knowledge in software and hardware (LPWA (LoRa, SigFox), UNB, LTE, LTE-M, 4G)
Technical & management skills:
• Solution-oriented, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Action and result oriented, driving for improved performance
• Good organisation & planning
Personal & interpersonal skills:
• Knowledge of Japanese culture is a bonus
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
• High levels of energy and drive
• Self-motivated: able to work with a minimum of supervision and be
capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive
This mission will most likely be extended to 24 months.