01 mars 2018
01 septembre 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
U-Shin, global Japanese company founded in 1926 and specialized in access mechanisms systems for vehicle and control panels, is an automotive part supplier which provides robust, reliable, competitive and innovative solutions to meet expectations of most demanding customers all around the world.
It counts all major players in the automotive industry among its clients, whether they are global or local.
With a strong portfolio of over 2.500 patents, U-Shin has a unique expertise in the electrical, mechanical, optical, electronic, cosmetic, implemented in a wide range of products, outer handles, inner handles, any type of locks, latches, electrical steering column locks, switches, control panels, opening hand free systems and motorized opening systems.
With 12 Development Centers scattered around the world, experts of U-Shin develop projects near customers. U-Shin has the ability to deploy worldwide global projects and offering reduced development costs and proven solutions, capitalization of best practices and standardization is done within 5 worldwide competencies centers.
World leader in access mechanisms, U-Shin creates intuitive, innovative and differentiating product in order to position itself as the leading multi-specialist in its category.
We are looking for somebody to support mainly recruitment and Human Resources administration. In this way, the main responsibilities are:
* Be the Liaise with Department Managers to discuss recruitment needs in order to create job description
* Choose adequate recruitment channels (agencies, direct advertising etc.) and coordination of internal/external job postings
* Briefing of agencies on requirements of the postings
* Managing of the entire application process (receipt of applications, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, providing feedback, create contract etc.)
* Support on-boarding process and follow-up of the induction plan
* Review the job descriptions and update where necessary
* Support other HR related projects
Graduated with a Bachelor/Master degree in Business administration or similar, you already had a first experience in Human Resources and good Knowledge of HR processes.
You speak German and English at an advanced level.
Enthusiastic, team worker and rigorous, you have strong communication skills.
Knowledge of Automotive industry would be an asset.