01 mars 2018
01 mars 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1799€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with products distributed in more than 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making better vision accessible to all is what drives the 61,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its nearly 170-year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
Do you have a solid understanding and interest in Sales Dynamics? Are you a high potential with a good Marketing knowledge? Do you want to have a broader experience in B2B marketing? Then you should apply for you Marketing VIE mission in our Belgian subsidiary in Aartselaar :
- Analysis of required sales and marketing tools for lenses and frames and consultation of relevant stakeholders.
- Delivery of marketing tools (print and on-line communication, promotion, fairs, events) and services.
- Delivery of marketing and sales presentations.
- Delivery of the image campaign calendar.
- Measurement effectiveness & follow up of the implemented activities.
- Introduce digital tools within the current way of working.
- Monitor sales, market and consumer trends to develop future product portfolios.
- Support the brand managers with development of new product launches specificly on Nikon lenses and niche frames.
- Develop solutions to drive synergies within the different departments and to simplify processes.
- Support the Commercial Director in the development of key input for the strategic plans
- You will organize Client Events
Background and skills:
- University education preferably in Marketing, Business or Economics.
- Digital native.
- Good Marketing knowledge with a first experience in B2B marketing or sales environment.
- Experience in Consumer / ECP research.
- Good skills in MS Office and CRM tools.
- Written and spoken fluently in Dutch and French (by preference two, at least one of these local languages).
- Good command of written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Ability to drive project management assignments.
- A driving licence is necessary.