01 avril 2018
01 avril 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1736€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Supply Chain Project Manager - VIE Contract
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Produce support material and meeting minutes of various projects committees
- Support organization of committees
- Ensure that risks are identified, formalized and communicated
- Coordinate reporting activities between the various streams, with support of stream leaders
- Support stream leaders to build process and “dig” for information on Sanofi network
- Master Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, IT
- At least 1 year experience in Supply Chain related areas (Production Planning, Supply Planning, Forecast, S&OP, Product Launch), preferable in large company
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Tools (Manugistics, SAP APO, Rapid Response/Kinaxis or similar)
- Previous participation in Supply Transformation projects of System Implementation
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Passionate to work in an environment with no “daily routine” where initiatives and new ideas are welcome
- Ability to organize and make the project “move ahead”
- Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment
- Capacity to convert ideas (his/her ideas or from any other) into actions
- Communication and Interaction Skills, including tact and diplomacy to exchange and escalade information through the program organization
- Coordination and strong synthetic skills
- MS Office suite (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Other European languages as an asset, but not mandatory