01 février 2018
01 février 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1877€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Veolia Group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163 000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and to replenish them.
Veolia Germany Holding is coordinating the three business lines (Waste, Water, Energy).
Veolia Germany has identified the field of services for industrial clients and industrial parks as high growth sector, and has recently structured a team in charge of business development for industrial clients.
Veolia Germany is looking for a VIE who will contribute to the efforts to initiate and conduct innovation projects related to the industry clients of Veolia in Germany, with a focus on strategic sectors to which key offers were put in place. These strategic sectors are: automotive sectors, food and beverage, pulp and paper and industrial parks.
• Replication: prepare files on innovative projects conducted within the Veolia group outside of Germany, and check the conditions for successful replication in Germany.
• Technology scouting: perform technological search on innovative solutions for selected clients (within Veolia or extern).
• Project Management: support the conduction of innovation projects and the coordination of their implementations between operational teams.
• Open Innovation: support startup program U-START of Veolia Germany for any project related to the industrial sector.
• Applications for public funding: support the innovation team to prepare applications for collaborative innovation projects.
The innovative engineer will work with many and diverse technical concepts (energy, automatism, digital solutions, recycling etc). He/she does not need to be specialist in any field, but will need to be curious by nature, to quickly understand the considered solutions and to have a pragmatic approach to their industrial relevance. He/she will need to find a right balance looking at innovative technologies but with a common understanding of the ground needs of the operational colleagues on site.
- Educational background: Engineer graduation. Specialisation in energy management, process management, automatization, IT / Big Data, logistic and / or circular economy are relevant, as well as economical knowledge (value creation, Net Present Value etc).
- First experience (including internships) : 1+ years of related work experience required, site experience being an advantage
- Skills: General technical background with interest in innovation (new concepts and technologies). Practical experience on industrial sites is welcome (e.g. traineeships on production sites, industrial parks, projects for industries etc).
- Soft Skills : Good communication skills, autonomy and open-mindedness
- Languages: fluent German and English (in speech and writing). French knowledge optional.
- Other : Driving license will help.
Mobility: willingness to travel (day trips within Germany)
Length of the assignment: 24 months
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type of contract : VIE – Volontariat International en Entreprise
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from PANGEO program, follow us on Instagram: pangeo_veolia