(Frankfurt am Main)
01 février 2018
01 février 2019
ODDO BHF SCA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1911€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ODDO BHF is an independent Franco-German financial services group, with a history stretching back over 150 years. It was created from the alliance of a French family-owned business built up by five generations of stockbrokers and a German bank specialising in Mittelstand companies. With 2,300 employees (1,300 in Germany and 1,000 in France), and more than 100 billion euros in assets under management, ODDO BHF operates in three main businesses, based on significant investment in market expertise: private banking, asset management and corporate and investment banking. The Group has a specific ownership structure as 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and 30 % by employees. This “partnership” ethos guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At 31 December 2016, ODDO BHF generated net banking income of 577 million euros, net profit after tax of 136 million euros and at 31 December 2016, the Group had over 814 million euros of shareholders' equity.
More information about ODDO BHF: http://www.oddo.eu/#!home/en
You will integrate a department having two areas of responsibilities: (i) Corporate Development and (ii) Corporate Governance.
In Corporate Development we identify, review and analyse potential M&A opportunities for the ODDO BHF Group and are responsible for the successful execution of M&A transactions.
In Corporate Governance we are in charge of organising and running the sessions of the Management Board of ODDO BHF AG in close alignment with ODDO BHF's Collège de la Gérance in Paris. We are also reviewing the broader governance of the ODDO BHF Group including its committee landscape and are responsible for developing and implementing a governance framework for the entire Group.
Your tasks: In your role you will work closely with the head of the department supporting him in:
- Industry and company research (e.g. on potential acquisition targets)
- Review of potential acquisition targets
- Financial analysis and valuation
- M&A project management (e.g., due diligence)
- Preparing presentations, memos etc. for senior management
- Preparing Management Board sessions (e.g., agenda drafting, quality checks on documents)
- Definition and implementation of a governance framework
- Bachelor or Master Studies in economics, business administration, management or similar at a renowned university or business school (ideally Grande Ecole); legal/regulatory knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and oral English skills; German is a plus
- Some experience in project management is a plus
- Open-minded, curious and interested to learn about and deep dive into new topics
- Outspoken with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Good knowledge of MS Office