(Frankfurt am Main)
01 février 2018
01 février 2019
ODDO BHF SCA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1911€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ODDO BHF is an independent Franco-German financial services group, with a history stretching back over 150 years. It was created from the alliance of a French family-owned business built up by five generations of stockbrokers and a German bank specialising in Mittelstand companies. With 2,300 employees (1,300 in Germany and 1,000 in France), and more than 100 billion euros in assets under management, ODDO BHF operates in three main businesses, based on significant investment in market expertise: private banking, asset management and corporate and investment banking. The Group has a specific ownership structure as 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and 30 % by employees. This “partnership” ethos guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At 31 December 2016, ODDO BHF generated net banking income of 577 million euros, net profit after tax of 136 million euros and at 31 December 2016, the Group had over 814 million euros of shareholders' equity.
More information about ODDO BHF: http://www.oddo.eu/#!home/en
You will integrate a team working on Group Strategy & Projects. During the VIE, you will have the following missions:
- Initiation, preparation and support of group-wide projects in the area of
- strategic development,
- process optimization,
- organization and
- regulatory topics
- Responsibility for all relevant activities of a junior project manager incl. project management office, ad-hoc engagement, controlling, ...
- Optimization and adaptation of business processes in cooperation with the business units
- Successfully completed university studies in economics, natural sciences or engineering
- Initial experience in project work
- Preferably knowledge of project management methods, especially in the areas of project planning and controlling, project risk and resource management etc.
- High level of process understanding
- Excellent presentation structuring skills
- Competent appearance combined with very good verbal and written expression skills
- Fluent knowledge of the English language, ideally basic knowledge of the German language