01 février 2018
01 février 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1817€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Join for a VIE at Société Générale within our Finance Department (DFIN) in Bucarest. The main role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting, controlling function and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance and financial risks of our Activities.
You will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for French or European entities of Societe Generale European Business Services and you will be involved in different projects that will impact the processes under your responsibility.
As a VIE, you will have the following missions:
· Prepare the trial balance and the monthly accounts;
· Perform analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts;
· Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting, statutory reporting and/or fiscal reporting ;
· Monitoring and recording of operational risk and related control framework and alert management of potential risks;
· Make workload estimation for each task and define planning for realization;
· Implementation/improvement of working files used for accounting and reporting tasks.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Bucarest is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Accounting or Accounting. You have a first experience in Finance, Accounting or Business.
You are fluent in English. You are proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel. You have financial statements (Balance street, P&L) basic knowledge.
Your career path
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.