01 février 2018
01 février 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1799€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Analyst & Marketing Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Based on customer insights, market-competition understanding and Sanofi product knowledge, to participate to local business analysis, marketing strategy and action plan piloting, aligned & in relation with the Global franchise strategy; to be responsible for Benelux marketing.
- He/ She will participate in setting the countries strategies for all the key vaccines, with a customer-centric approach whatever the domain Public or Private, and building operational plan
- He/ She will be responsible to follow & pilot the countries action plans
- He/ She will build matrix relations with key Corporate functions such as Franchises, Commercial Excellence team, Medical Team, and others
- He/ She will report to the Head of Business Excellence Benelux and Commercial Benelux
- He/ She will be responsible of conducting qualitative and quantitative customer survey and competition analysis
- He/ She will be responsible to analyse market and product trends in order to propose best product and potential forecasting over next 3 years
- He/ She will be responsible for generating business simulations & cases until profitability
- He/ She will be responsible for the governance of the CRM tool “Veeva” and conduct analysis on the content/ input of the Key Account managers
Specific local mission experience:
- He/ She will have a specific mission for developing a creative 360° service approach, including a multichannel-project and digital platform tools in close collaboration with local business leaders, internal EU competencies and external agencies
- Business School, or Scientific/ Pharmacist/ PhD with business degree
- Previous experience in consulting, or marketing and/ or business analyst and/ or market research
- Experience within Benelux market is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- English - fluent knowledge; French or Dutch as a plus
- Self-starter with project management skills
- Accurate, autonomous, team-player, strategic agility
- Knowledge in customer insights, market and competition analysis
- Knowledge in business forecasting and business cases
- Market research skills
- Media and Digital competencies are a plus