(Tenerife- Iles Canaries)
01 mars 2018
01 mars 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1733€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Poste et missions:
We are seeking energetic, vibrant speaking for our new and expanding Flag-ship center located in Tenerife, Spain. The VIE will be trained during approximatively 1 month.
• Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
• Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
• Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
• Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
• Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
• Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
• Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.
• Mandatory languages: Dutch + English
• Basic PC Skills
• Good communication skills
• Availability to work in shifts: 7x24 (40 hours per week - 5 days per week)
• Experience: No specific experience is required (initial training)