(DULWICH, SOUTH AUSTRALIA)
01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
PERNOD RICARD SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2392€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
• This is a shared position across Business Analysis and Risk, Assurance and Treasury finance teams.
• Responsible for providing financial support and analysis to the Global Marketing teams, enabling Budget Holders to proactively, effectively and efficiently administer their financial obligations, budgets and strategic plans
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and ensuring consistent implementation of business guidelines, financial processes, systems and reporting including OBI
• Responsible for project based topics such as policies, system implementation and improvement initiatives and ensuring that internal controls are appropriately implemented and are operating effectively
Position Dimensions / Roles Reporting to Position / Decision Making Authority:
Position Dimensions: • Assisting with financial support and analysis to the Global Marketing teams
• Assisting with internal controls, risk management, internal audits, policies and insurance – supporting all PRW businesses
Roles reporting to position: • Nil
Key stakeholders (internal / external): • Finance teams throughout PRW
• PRW Global Marketing team
• PRW departments (AU, NZ)
Decision Making Authority: • Nil
1. Planning & Analysis
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders
• Understand project frameworks and spends
• Prepare and maintain Master sheet ensuring completeness and accuracy
• Prepare Budget / Latest Estimate phased templates and ensure completed on time by teams
• Complete initial review of submissions
• Meet all internal and external (Holding) deadlines
2. Financial Reporting
• Analyze and challenge the Global Marketing team on the validity of their monthly expenditure versus Budget / Latest Estimate, making recommendations to management on any current or potential future business opportunities or risks
• Facilitate bi-monthly meetings with each Global Marketing team, highlighting areas of concern or opportunity
• Ensure the correct financial management of all Marketing expenditure e.g. GL coding
• Participate in the continuous improvement, ongoing maintenance and review of all aspects of financial reporting and internal controls / processes
• Continually review and update OBI to ensure data is correct, transparent and reconciled with other systems
• Ensure new Marketing team members are trained and competent in using OBI
• Monitor samples on a quarterly basis, investigating and transferring where required
3. Risk and Assurance
• Responsible for ensuring that travel and expense claims are made in line with company policy, leveraging new system implementation
• Perform walk through for systems to ensure that control points are identified and are operating effectively
• Involved in reviewing risks with senior personnel and documenting these for review by management
• Follow up of previous internal audit and LSF points to ensure that they are being remediated
• Assist in various ad-hoc projects as required
• Generally, assist with the Finance Department responsibilities, tasks and participate in or project manage ad hoc projects as required
• Participate in the ongoing aim of increasing the commercial acumen of the Global Marketing business units
The Company is committed to maintaining the highest level of performance in all aspects of
quality, safety and environmental management (“QSE”).
As an employee, you will meet our QSE obligations by:
• Complying with relevant legislation and the Company’s QSE policies, standards and procedures.
• Actively supporting and participating in the Company’s corporate social responsibility initiatives and activities.
• Treating all people with respect and in accordance with the Company’s equal
opportunity and unacceptable behavior policy.
• Understanding the importance of responsible drinking and acting in line with our responsible drinking obligations.
• Behaving in a manner that does not put the safety and integrity of you, others, the environment or the company at risk.
• Actively participating in QSE training and initiatives.
• Actively participating in rehabilitation processes designed to return you to normal work duties.
• Reporting concerns to your manager in respect to any practices that could impact on people, product or the company’s reputation.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
• Master Degree • Alcohol Beverage Industry experience
• International Mindset – Have worked or studied abroad • FMCG experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce/ Accounting/ Business or related discipline • Exceptional communication skills (this role interacts with all levels of personnel)
• Knowledge of accounting, internal control and financial reporting fundamentals
• Proven track record of showing initiative including highlighting issues and opportunities as well as ensuring compliance with day to day responsibilities
• Ability to learn quickly
• High level of attention to detail
• Good time management
• Superior English written and verbal communication skills
Competency: Level 1 - 4
Reporting and Analysis 1
Financial Accounting & Consolidation 1
Processes and Information Systems 1
Project Management 1
Relationship Building 1
• Some out of hours’ work will be required and therefore flexibility in working hours required to meet tight deadlines
• Some interstate travel may be required from time to time
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsib