01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2018
BOUYGUES TRAVAUX PUBLICS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2392€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Entreprise:Boygues Construction Australia
Poste et missions:
Cross Yarra Partnership (CYP) has been announced as preferred to deliver the Metro Tunnel (Tunnel and Stations PPP Project). CYP brings together three of Australia's leading construction partners, Lendlease Engineering Pty Ltd, John Holland Pty Ltd, and Bouygues Construction Pty Ltd who have the world's best experience in tunnelling and engineering, coupled with leading Australian experts who have proven experience in local ground conditions of complex Australian rail projects.
The Metro Tunnel is a multi-billion dollar, multi-disciplinary, city shaping project that will help define the future of Melbourne. The project includes the construction of twin 9km rail tunnels from Kensington to South Yarra as part of a new end to end Sunshine to Dandenong line and new underground stations at Arden, Parkville, CBD North (with a direct pedestrian connection with Melbourne Central railway station), CBD South (with a direct pedestrian connection with Flinders Street Station) and Domain
• Activities may include delivering recruitment campaigns and assisting with candidate interviews, assessment and recommendation process.
• Support the activities regarding campus relations, organizing events and building up an employment branding.
• Delivery typically focuses on Individual Contributor and entry level management roles. May include management of relationships with external suppliers or consultancies.
• Support the administrative on boarding process.
• Update HR information, communicate with cost control.
• Prepare and delivery HR reports and analysis as required.
• Technical and administration skills for the maintenance of reports and HR processes.
• Build and maintain relationships to increase networks and maintain current knowledge of resourcing best practices, tools and applications, aligning and integrating recommendations in accordance with company HR and organisational strategies.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline, combined with a demonstrable first training, apprenticeship or work experience.
• Experience in resourcing and/or talent operations and/or knowledge of resourcing in Construction, Property Development, Investment Management and Retirement Living industries and relevant legislations.
• Problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support the implementation of resourcing and HR policies, procedures and programs.
• Good interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with key stakeholders and to provide advice and information.
• Competencies include; Interpersonal Ability, Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication