01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2465€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 9,500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Reporting to the Engineering Superintendent, you will provide support for the design and implementation of Maintenance improvement programs. You will also assist the engineering department in facility capital and repair projects.
- Lead specific studies in continuous improvement, focused within maintenance programs of packaging, processing, and fermentation.
- Manage projects from the conception and design of equipment through installation and commissioning
- Conduct research, particularly on feasibility and economic studies of assigned projects.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in developing and improving the plant preventive & predictive maintenance programs.
- Participate in the development of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Participate in troubleshooting plant issues as required.
- Facilitate multifaceted teams to implement countermeasures, determine root cause, and generally improve the manufacturing system
- Consistently display excellent communication skills through face to face interaction, presentations, and written documentation
- Graduated in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial engineering
- Sound knowledge in mechanical engineering principles
- Practical experience in investigating and applying manufacturer recommendations for equipment in an industrial environment
- Understanding of basic fluid dynamics and thermodynamics
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft office, CAD and maintenance software (such as CMMS)
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Pragmatic, autonomous
- Openness towards local culture and habits
- Fluent in English. Spanish would be a plus
All positions are open to people with disabilities.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience