01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2168€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
With over 2,500 employees, approx. €14 billion of annual turnover and 40 offices worldwide, SCOR is one of the leading reinsurers worldwide.
SCOR is present in three main areas: Property and Casualty reinsurance, Life reinsurance and Asset Management. SCOR’s core business is to provide volatility coverage through reinsurance contracts, mostly to insurance companies.
SCOR’s “Life” division, SCOR Global Life, has a turnover of approximately €8 billion, with a very strong presence in the United States (#1), in Europe (Top 3), and in Asia. SCOR Global Life covers insurance companies and pension funds against biometric risks.
In a competitive environment and with top level skills, SCOR promotes profitability,
sustainability, empowerment, expertise and operational excellence.
SCOR Global Life is strengthening its value proposition by focusing on customer centricity as a key differentiator. The overall mission of SGL’s Marketing Department is to help shape, support and drive the delivery of SGL’s strategic value proposition. To enable this, the activity and objectives of the SGL Marketing Department will be fully aligned with the SGL identity and value proposition. In addition to developing the division’s Marketing activities, the Department also leads and/or makes a significant contribution to several strategic projects that are underway at present.
Poste et missions:
The role of the Global Marketing VIE will be to support the Global Marketing Team in their ambition to fully embed a customer centric approach in SGL and to develop a Global Marketing function which supports and is fully aligned with a customer centric organisation.
The role is seen as a key part to the team, primarily to support the Chief Marketing Officer to manage the execution of a series of activities to implement departmental objectives in an effective and efficient way and then develop the longer-term strategy and set-up for the department, including development of objectives, activities and skillset needed to support SGL’s execution of its strategic vision.
You possess a higher education diploma (Bac +4/5)
The position requires the following qualities:
- Strong practical and/or theoretical knowledge of Marketing and Communication
- Robust Communication skills (both oral and PowerPoint based), organizational skills (Planning, project management skills)
- Strong IT skills, capacity to fully leverage on MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience in a multicultural environment / company, ability to communicate across cultural boundaries
- Ideal (but not required) previous experience in banking, insurance or reinsurance, preferably as a consultant or analyst or in a marketing department
- Knowledge of the reinsurance/insurance industry desired but not essential
- Good networking skills
- Abilities: highly reliable and committed, open and communicative, able to handle confident information, capable of ongoing learning, exact and thorough, being flexible, resilient in stressful situations, enjoying meeting people and interacting
- Solid capacity to work independently at times, whilst maintaining strong communication/links with the rest of the team (primarily Paris-based)
Key quality: willingness to improve existing processes and drive the Global Marketing support to SCOR SGL division; desire for excellency and energetic, with a positive, forward-looking mindset!
May require some occasional travel, mostly to Paris.