01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2225€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our wellknown customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself
within an organization and propel your career to the next level!
Do you want to be responsible for installation of all types lithographic systems in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers’ expectation?
Within the Factory, the department Test Engineer is responsible for accurately calibrate and qualify systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times.
The position gives a nice combination of hands-on and problem-solving tasks on the one hand, as well as analytical tasks such as testing, diagnostics and data analysis on the other hand. There is also a nice combination between precision mechanics and coarser tasks.
• Quality perform calibration, performance, system qualification tests on products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications.
• Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
• Production ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
• New Products contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
• Teamwork Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
• Reporting process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF-DO-test.
• Communication synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
• Safety comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
We are looking for eager, flexible and ambitious engineers with a hands-on and
creative way of engineering. Since our client is a very dynamic organization processes and procedures might change along the way and you will need to be flexible and able to cope with a changing environment. At the same time this makes it a very challenging environment!
More specifically, we are open to Bachelor or Master degrees for this position, as long as you have the right motivation and a hands-on mentality