01 avril 2018
01 avril 2020
AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS PARIS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2771€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €679bn in assets as of the end of June 2016. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 22 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
Poste et missions:
Reflecting priorities agreed with the Head of Compliance, Singapore & Australia, the post holder will perform a wide range of duties, including the following:
• Ensure proper review and approval of marketing materials, personal securities transactions and Gifts and Entertainment.
• Ensure on-going conduct of appropriate monitoring, sample testing and reviews across the business in line with the annual monitoring plan.
• In line with the annual monitoring plan, monitor activities of third parties who perform various functions for the Company, within or outside the Group (e.g. delegation of portfolio management activities).
• Ensure on-going effectiveness and implementation of all compliance policies and procedures across the business.
• Ensure that there is a solid AML/KYC program in place and oversee the KYC process for the on-boarding of new clients.
• Liaise with legal, compliance and distribution staff within the group in respect of compliance matters.
•Degree holder is preferred.
•Able to work with team on remote locations.
•A team player with strong communication skills with team, managers and overseas counter-parts.