(Samarkand ou autres)
01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2927€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Veolia designs and delivers services that are vital to human development and sustainable performance through three complementary business activities: water management, waste management and energy services.
A subsidiary of Veolia, SADE is specialized in the design, construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of networks and related facilities, for its municipal, industrial and private clients.
SADE is looking for a Works Engineer in order to reinforce the local team in their entity
Samarkand: Completion of Samarkand main WWTP up grading and reconstruction.
->Replacement of all pipes and engineering utilities (gravity and pressure pipes): 4 972 ml,
Civil Engineering Works and Others:
->Rehabilitation of biological treatment lines and upgrading of sludge treatment units for the WWTP with the capacity of 139 000 m3
->Fence with precast reinforced concrete panels (h=2,2m): 2 259 ml
Main responsibilities :
- In charge with the supervision and coordination of the works
- Establishes together with the construction manager the budget and the planning of the work
- Determines and coordinates the technical, humane and material means necessary on the site.
- Carries out all administrative steps prior to the beginning of the site and also for the end of the works.
- Updates the planning weekly together with the site manager
- Ensures compliance with the current legislation and safety rules (internal or external ones).
- Educational background: Engineer degree
- Previous experience: minimum 2 years in Central Asia, namely in Uzbekistan (it will be a plus)
- Skills: Knowledge of civil engineering and hydraulic (if possible); Team work, communication skills,
- Languages: Russian, English and French (very good level both conversational and writing level)
- Other: Driving license permit (cat B)
Length of the assignment: 18 months
Location: Uzbekistan – Samarkand or other
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from PANGEO program, follow us on Instagram: pangeo_veolia