01 avril 2018
01 avril 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1590€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
For more information, please visit http://www.sanofi.com
The Multi Sclerosis franchise is a busy dynamic environment, with the marketing at the core of what we do. There is a fast-moving need to create promotional materials and arrange congresses to deliver new messages about our treatments.The brand team need support to manage the internal administration of these tasks to ensure we deliver projects on time and fully compliant with internal processes.
The VIE will be responsible for managing marketing projects through internal approval systems and for supporting the brand manager and the needs of the business.
The role will require good organisational skills and an ability to quickly build relationships with more senior people whose input may often be required.
The position will also be an integral part of the marketing team and it will be expected to contribute beyond direct responsibilities with ideas and suggestions on how the business may be improved.
To achieve success it is critical that the VIE:
- Supports development and implementation of select brand marketing programes in line with brand and portfolio objectives
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and shares best practice across the sales, marketing and medical teams to help drive business performance
- Builds and leverages business relationships to support implementation of key projects and programes
- Supports effective implementation of promotional campaigns / projects as required to meet sales force requirements
- Delivers to key performance indicators that measure and monitor the impact of key brand projects
- Develops strong and effective working partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders including agencies
- Provides marketing information and support to the sales team in line with commercial team objectives
- Utilizes customer and marketing insight to support the implementation of brand marketing programes and materials in alignment with brand objectives
Master's degree in Marketing or Pharmacy
Experience and skills:
- Marketing / commercial and/or Medical sales representative experience
- Proven commercial acumen, with clear understanding of the business dynamics
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimize opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals.
Attitude and behaviour requested of the future VIE:
- Clear communication skills
- Adherence to timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to be able to influence others
- Ability to cooperate transversally
- Orientation on results
- Attitude of Commitment to customers
FLUENT ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.