01 avril 2018
01 avril 2020
CEVA SANTE ANIMALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1743€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Driven to innovate and with a proven record of double-digit growth, Ceva is one of the fastest growing top 6 animal healthcare companies. Our vision reaches far beyond animal health and welfare.
We are recruiting a VIE Continuous improvement engineer - 2 x 12 months.
Based in our industrial site in Budapest (Hungary), the VIE develop continuous improvement culture, manage industrial performance guideline and the measuring system. Ensure improvement of industrial operation with regard of quality, cost, delivery and motivation.
Main purpose of job:
1. Be a “leaser of change”. This person must be comfortable working with all levels within
the organization. They must be able to question the status quo and be a strong
communicator (step outside the Comfort zone).
2. Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well
as mentoring and coaching people.
3. Apply Ceva Production Systems (Lean) tools and methodology in the implementation
of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
4. Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to
provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
5. Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements.
6. Works on programs that focuses on reducing process and product variation. Implements tools as: SPC, Process Capability, OEE, Fishbone, SMED.
7. Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new
principles and techniques.
8. Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics in the Tier system (cascading from Tier 1 to Tier 4)
9. Set up a daily tier meeting system and coaching the people on the meeting structure as well as behavior to make the meetings more effective
10. Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve
- University or high school degree in bio/process engineering, continuous improvement
- BS Degree (Engineering or Industrial)
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification and strong LEAN Manufacturing expertise
- experience in manufacturing operation preferably in the Pharma or Automotive industries
- Proven track record in leading teams and attaining results; able to quantify results
- Proficient computer skill including M/S Office and Project Management