01 décembre 2017
01 décembre 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2486€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
CAST has the world largest R&D Lab focusing on software quality analysis and measurement through application source code analysis. Wipro, HCL, CapGemini and IBM GBS are all leveraging our technology. To sustain its constant growth and expand the R&D team split between Paris and Bangalore, CAST is looking for a Build & Release engineer.
Poste et missions:
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multi-cultural and agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds a sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
Your teammates will be located in Paris and Bangalore and you will have an onsite training of 2 months in Paris. This position reports directly to the head of Build & Release in France.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
Ideally, the candidate will have some knowledges in:
• Build & Release activities
• Scripting languages (groovy/Ant/PowerShell/DOS/shell)
• Code repositories management like Subversion, GIT
• Machines Virtualization: VMWare ESXi, administrating hundreds of VMs with skills for OS a ministration (Windows and Linux)
• Continuous integration build systems using Jenkins
• RDBMS like PostgreSQL/Oracle/SQL Server
• Atlassian Tools like JIRA/Confluence
• Development languages: C++, Java, .Net, ….
Basics skills expected:
o Knowledges in a scripting language
o Machine virtualization administration
o Basics on understanding on some development language (C++, Java, JS, …)
and their subsets (Maven, Conan, …)
o Continuous integration principles and tools (Jenkins, …)