01 janvier 2018
01 janvier 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2652€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Seureca is the Veolia Consulting Engineers unit, providing expert solutions for utilities, public organizations, and industries to efficiently manage their water, waste, and energy services.
We provide support in master plan and feasibility studies, design and project management, and technical assistance to operations.
Contributing directly to customers’ sustainability performance in the public and private sectors, Seureca allows clients to develop while also protecting the environment.
Seureca is a member of the Veolia Group, global leader in resource management, with 160 years of experience in water, waste, and energy services.
Seureca is looking for an Assistant Project Coordinator - Solid Waste Management.
Within the local branch SEURECA PLC (Zambia) and specifically for the project Drainage and Municipal Waste Management Technical Assistance for Lusaka City Council, you will be responsible for providing direct support to the Solid Waste Project Manager in the implementation of the Technical Assistance activities.
Following the completion of the Assessment Phase of the project, stakeholders decided to opt for the creation of an independent commercial utility for the management of Lusaka City Solid Waste and Seureca was appointed to conceptualize and accompany the creation of this new structure for the benefit of the Lusaka Municipality.
This comprehensive transversal Technical and Managerial Assistance will take place between September 2017 and October 2018. A Solid Waste Management Master Plan will have to be developed to support the creation of the new utility.
Main responsibilities :
- Support to the Solid Waste Project Manager in all related activities;
- Support on the elaboration of the solid waste masterplan and particularly on recommendations to optimize the solid waste collection;
- Support to Head Office Team (Paris) involved in the project and coordinate with local people.
- Educational background: Master Degree / Engineer
- Previous experience: Previous experience in Africa
- Skills: Good knowledge of MS Office, good knowledge of GIS applications, excellent writing skills,
- Languages: Fluent in English & French
- Other: Motivated
Length of the assignment: 12 months
Location: ZAMBIA – Lusaka
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from PANGEO program, follow us on Instagram: pangeo_veolia