Prior to registering, you MUST:
- prepare your CV in Word or PDF format (no photo, please)
- prepare your Defence Registration Number, if you are a French citizen, with or without the dual nationality, and you are under 25
- Read and understand the following:
As an International Intern (VIE),
- I am subject to public law and am placed under the supervision of the Embassy of France in my assigned country
- I shall receive an allowance which is non-taxable in France, which may increase or decrease (pursuant to Decree) and which is subject to abatement if my accommodation is paid for by the host structure
- I am entitled to full social welfare protection, which is extended to my dependents
- Travel and luggage transport costs are paid for by the recruiting agency
- My assignment period is accepted under the pension plan
- My VIE assignment does not entitle me to unemployment benefit upon returning to France in the event that I should be looking for a job
Further, I hereby certify that:
I hereby agree
The personal data collected are subject to a processing for Business France to insure its assignments in the framework of the French public program for supporting the international development of the French economy.
There are kept during the period required for the purpose for which they are collected, that is for the duration indicated in the Personal data protection Charter and are intended to its corporate services, offices and representation abroad, some of which are located outside of the European Union.
In application of the law n°78-17 “informatique et libertés” amended dated January 6th, 1978 and of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27th, 2016, the information relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights are available on the following link Personnal Data.
To exercise your rights, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching a copy of your identity document or by post to Data Privacy Officer (DPO) of Business France, 77 Bd Saint- Jacques, 75014 PARIS.