01 September 2017
01 March 2019
1867€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. PLEASE NOTE since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
Only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
For more information, please visit http://www.sanofi.com
THIS POSITION IS LIMITED TO 18 MONTHS
Additional support for Project Management Office is needed for a business and time-critical project, aiming the complex carve out of a Sanofi business activity.
- Maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Support the production of project summary reports
- Support effective communication mechanisms between the project team members
- Ensure with the PMO team, that the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project Iifecycle
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans.
Education and experience:
- Ideally Master Degree in Bsiness Admistration
- Previous work as a student in the pharmaceutical area will be an assest
Professional skills / attitude and behaviour:
- ln-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (Share Point data management is a plus)
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Keen and curious to learn
- Reliable and team player
FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MUST