01 July 2018
01 July 2019
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
Poste et missions:
Being part of a team, you will proactively participate to the activities linked to the Metrology/Qualification for the R&D Laboratories.
You will :
• Participate to the selection/qualification/calibration/maintenance of the R&D laboratory equipment.
• Pro-actively identify future issues, report them and propose solutions.
• Contribute to the improvement of scientific methods through identification of means to optimize experimental processes.
• Implement global solutions for Qualification/Calibration and participate to the coordination of these implementations.
• Assume control and review of all related protocols and reports.
• Proactively contact Metrology/Qualification colleagues / users / suppliers to solve technical issues.
• Adhere to the Quality Systems and ensure maintenance of GLP standards, actively participate in audit preparation
• Apply project management skills.
• You have a Master Degree in Chemical/Engineering/ Technical Science
• You have an analytical mindset
• You have good computer skills
• Being a part of a team energise you