01 June 2018
01 June 2019
1792€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
OBS has several challenges in China (largest country for OBS customers and continuing to grow), and OINIS would need to reinforce the activity to ensure to stay competitive.
OINIS also launched a new organization with anassociated transformation program including an APAC region. As such VIE will support its transformation.
The Head of North Asia Cluster (managing China but not only) being based at Kuala Lumpur and will be the direct manager of the VIE
• The VIE is building business cases and then present them to management and internal partners in order to get approval, then follow-up implementation with constant monitoring of actuals vs. forecasts. It requires a mix of technical, financial and project management skills.
• He/she contributes to manage the virtual team (designers, planners, project managers, Sourcing, etc) contributing to the Cluster’s projects. He/she has to motivate and drive all those people with different backgrounds and located in different countries.
• Build, manage and monitor the complete OINIS budget in the cluster – access, domestic backbone, shared access, colocation, sites. He/she is –together with the Head of Cluster- the owner of this budget and as such is in charge of identifying and leading the actions to optimize it, in very close coordination with Finance.
• The VIE leads regular review with connectivity Business Unit and Sourcing team in order to keep the network at the right level in his/her cluster.
• He/She is monitoring the savings plan as agreed in the budget and reports on implementation of optimization plans.
• He/She handles ad-hoc subjects (eg. big disputes with providers, big bids, etc.)
• Organization transformation: VIE would need to organize several new activities within the region but as well in relationship with others regions (Americas, Europe, Middle East). It would be needed to organized and manage some steering committees with regional senior management.
• Oral and Writing Presentation and strong communication skills
• Knowledge in Data Crunching