01 June 2018
01 December 2019
1928€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Moët Hennessy Central & Eastern Europe
Poste et missions:
The objective of the Junior Controller is to support Business Controllers (who are responsible for three sub-regions within the MH CEE structure: Central & Southern Europe (CSE), Baltics & Iceland and CIS, with a total of 29 countries) in the demand planning process, management of allocated and value-added products.
Help Business Controllers and Management in understanding and evaluating financial performance of the business by timely provision of qualitative and relevant financial and business information of the region.
• Support the Business Controllers in the monthly SAP APO sales forecast process for MHCS brands per region;
• Management of products and qualities under allocation together with MHE team, Supply Planner Market and Business Controllers total CEE.;
• Keep track of commitments and related A&P spends of Value Added Packs and fulfilment of these commitments and report hereabout to Business Controllers;
Actual reporting & Forecasting:
• Responsible for producing weekly forecast and monthly report for CEE region, highlighting the main variances and preparing draft comments;
• Track distributors’ Depletions, Shipments and Stock levels (DSS-report) and prepare a report on their performance for the Business Controllers;
• Ad hoc analysis on general business performance, per country, brand or product level;
• Support the Business Controllers in the monthly and quarterly A&P tracking;
• Preparation of reporting templates for Budget and LE1 processes, collection and consolidation of information for further analysis by Business Controllers;
• Responsible for updating MHE reporting templates to CEE needs (weekly, monthly, R&O, etc.);
Education: Academic degree in Finance – controlling and accounting;
Languages: Fluent English; German will be an advantage
Professional experience & know how:
A successful accomplished internship (mon 6 months);
Autonomous working with MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Excel.
Technical & management skills:
Good knowledge in Finance & Accounting. Accurate and able to analyse, compare and interpret facts and figures quickly. Strong problem-solving abilities and business acumen. Creativity and openness for new developments.
Good communicator with all levels and functions of the business.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Integrity and rigor are a must, as well as pro activity and team spirit; Able to deal with ambiguity, stress and priority setting. Representative, responsible and Customer oriented. Curious and result oriented.