01 August 2018
01 August 2019
AKKA INGENIERIE PRODUIT
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
WHO ARE WE?
AKKA Belgium is the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group. Currently N°1 in Belgium in Engineering & Industrial consultancy, we gather more than 850 experts all over the country.
For almost 30 years, the company has been supporting the biggest engineering players in all stages of their projects offering them tailor-made & innovative solutions.
Our consultants are our added value in fast-evolving sectors like aerospace, railway, automotive, life sciences, energy and high-tech.
By sharing our expertise in all these sectors, AKKA Belgium is helping build the world of tomorrow.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE IN A NUTSHELL
After a period of training, you will gradually participate in the whole selection & talent acquisition process.
- Candidates search : Organize the sourcing media (drafting job descriptions, candidate searching on job platforms, keeping close relationships with schools and universities, participating to recruitment fairs and forums)
- Candidates selection via screenings and in-depth interviews with focus on necessary skills requirements to determine if candidates match our company culture
- Candidates follow-up
- You will provide added-value reporting on your recruitment activity
- You will be involved in the follow up of our consultants during their integration process (closed contacts, evaluation...)
- You will participate in the deployment of our employer branding & campus management strategy in Belgium and other countries (France, Germany...).
WHAT's IN IT FOR YOU?
As an AKKA Talent Finder, you will :
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its grow
- Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- You are a curious person, eager to learn everyday about engineering & industrial topics.
- You are responsible, self-driven and result-oriented.
- You are organized and able to structure your work autonomously.
- You hold a Master's Degree with specialization in Human Resources, Recruitment, Psychology or equivalent.
- You already have a relevant experience in recruitment in a fast-paced environment.
- You are French speaking and you have very good command in English and German.
- You are a great communicator and have excellent listening skills.