01 June 2018
01 June 2019
1935€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies?
Boost your career and join an international environment !
AIXIAL, a subsidiary of the ALTEN Group, is a leading CRO of the European pharma industry, with more than 400 consultants in France, Belgium and the Czech Republic.
AIXIAL will also be represented in Germany with a brand-new office, at the center of the European hub of the life sciences industry (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, healthcare, etc.).
In Frankfurt, we give you the opportunity to be active in a strat-up environment in which everything still needs development.
Junior Talent Acquisition Partner M/W
Being in support of the development of AIXIAL Gmbh, you will work closely with the Business Managers.
You will be responsible of recruiting skilled consultants to develop our activity with the support of ALTEN Group.
You will :
• Be in charge of pre-screening and screening the CV regarding our business positioning
• Source candidates using various channels: job-boards, job ads, networking
• Establish and optimize the sourcing strategy
• Provide suitable profiles to our business managers
• Plan interviews for business managers and follow up the recruitment process
• Interview candidates for the HR skills
• Enhance the mapping processes between candidates and current open positions
• Bring weekly and monthly recruiting reporting to the Management and deliver pro-active recommendations in order to optimize the process and reduce the recruitment lead time
• Play a key role in HR transversal projects like soft HR (integration meeting, welcome event, campus management …)
• You are fluent in German, French and in English
• You have a Master degree in Human Resources, in Business or in Management or equivalent
• A first experience in consulting professional services is a plus
• You are autonomous, pro-active and dynamic