01 June 2018
01 June 2020
CNH INDUSTRIAL FRANCE
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Poste et missions:
PRIMARY FUNCTION :
• 3D concept & development of gearboxes, clutches, drivelines, tracks and axles
• Perform the necessary calculations to optimize the design for quality, durability and cost.
• Request the necessary simulations and physical testing of prototypes. Perform the necessary follow-up.
• Perform follow-up of the design with suppliers from the start of the design till production. Verify their design, calculations, tests and processes.
• You regularly consult colleagues from the group and other groups as well as other CNHi sites, departments and suppliers.
• Good communication skills to manage projects with suppliers and external providers.
• You regularly report on the status of a project, results and issues and make proposals for improvements.
PROJECT AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT :
• Use the appropriate engineering tools to guaranty the quality and durability of the design
• Consider the different production processes to come to a cost effective design
• Follow-up of the project and possible outsourcing required for the task
• Master in mechanics or electro-mechanics
• Interest in gears, gearboxes and/or axle design is a plus
• Affinity with agricultural machinery and/or experience
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of Creo, MS office and FMEA is a plus
• Prepared to travel to the field, suppliers and other CNHi sites