01 May 2018
01 November 2019
FAURECIA AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
2465€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Interior Systems Business Group is looking for a “Employee Empowerment Engineer” m/f for its plant in “Louisville – USA”.
The role of the Employee Empowerment Engineer, in the context of the deployment of the Faurecia Excellence System, is to drive the implementation of the 7 EE Basics tools and methodologies within a plant. The main missions of the role are to:
- Ensure plant implementation of the 7 EE Basics methods and tools.
- People Organisation of Production
- Daily communication
- Supervisor and GAP Leader Routines
- Operator mastery of Workstations
- Improvement Ideas
- Transferring Tasks*
- Managing Training*
- Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the plant FES manager.
- Support Supervisors and management in the implementation of the 7 EE Basics tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Propose, in coordination with the FES manager, visual management systems in order to improve reactivity in case of problems.
- Identify and implement best practices.
- Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's degree in engineering or management
- Experience in production in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of HR matters
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience