01 September 2018
01 September 2020
2771€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Who are we ?
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Whether delivered via card, mobile app, online platform or paper voucher, all of these solutions mean increased purchasing power for employees, optimized expense management for companies and additional business for affiliated merchants.
Edenred's offer is built around three business lines:
• Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Ticket Alimentación, Ticket Plus, Nutrisavings, etc.)
• Fleet and mobility solutions (Ticket Log, Ticket Car, UTA, Ticket Empreserial, etc.)
• Complementary solutions including corporate payments (Edenred Corporate Payment), incentives and rewards (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos) and public social programs.
The Group brings together a unique network of 43 million employees, 750,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.4 million affiliated merchants.
Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange within the CACNext20 index, Edenred operates in 42 countries, with close to 8,000 employees. In 2016, the Group managed almost €20 billion in transactions, of which 70% were carried out via card, mobile device or the web.
By joining us you take part in the adventure of an international company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and in full digital evolution in terms of commercial offer and work modes. This spirit is aloso reflected in Edenred’s career management approach, which promotes rapid access to responsibilities and a high degree of autonomy in a large network of SME-SMI.
What is Edenstep digital track ?
In 2018, we are launching Edenstep’s digital track !
You will integrate a community of recently graduates who share a desire for international experiences, professional challenges and strong human relations.
Steps of the program:
• Induction: 1 week in Paris and 1 week in one western European country to discover fundamental positions which are part of the Group’s DNA;
• Immersion: 2 * 12 months in 1 or 2 countries in corporate or operational functions.
What kind of mission ? Exemple : Web Development
Edenred has embarked in a deep transformation exercise:
? A strategic growth plan (called « Fast Forward »), setting precise growth objectives and levers, per country, per zone and at group level
? An acceleration of Edenred’s transition to Digital, in its product & service offer, in its core processes and in its IT organization
? A much stronger focus on go-to-market strategies, product marketing and customer marketing, with a strong focus on affiliated merchants
? A rebranding exercise, to better formulate its mission to the outer world
Edenred APAC & Middle-EAST zone covers 9 countries and it represents about 140 employees in the IT Department across APAC.
Edenred has a vast type of IT systems from back-offices, middle-offices and front-offices which are delivered to international customers. This gives a mix of systems used by Professional, end users and Edenred internal users.
IT systems are at the core of the Edenred Business, products like Ticket Xpress, Mind, FleetOps, Smart inStore, Smart inChain are operated with an IT system that require to be fit for purpose, resilient and evolve with the market.
As a Web Software Developer in Edenred you’ll be working with Senior Developers on various exciting projects, involving Analysis, Development (C# and SQL) and testing.
• Document functional and technical specification documents
• Develop, maintain and enhance multiple systems
• Investigate, analyse, document and maintenance correction of reported defects
• Perform related duties as assigned
Experience and skills
• Demonstrable and certified software development experience
• Knowledge of following:
o Microsoft development tools including: Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net framework, C#, high concurrency services oriented programing, multithreads programing, and windows service programing, WCF, high performance SQL statement/procedure based on MS SQL Server
o Knowledge in Content Management System (CMS) will be an advantage
o An understanding of REST API fundamentals, including prior API design experience will be an advantage
• Agile experience is a plus
• JIRA/Confluence experience is a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge of database architecture and design
• Good understanding and hands-on experience in OOP techniques and methodologies using C#, coding of a separated, multi-layers (data layer, business layer, and user interface layer, etc.) architecture
• Possess analytical and problem solving.
• Ability to interpret and identify requirements and document functional and technical specifications
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
• The ability to work and assist with the development of a team
• Ability to work with undocumented or sparsely documented systems and to carry out maintenance and enhancements
• Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems
What kind of profile are we looking for ?
• You are a #skillfull #curious #international and #demanding young graduate from an engineer school or University with specialization in IT (graduation in 2016 or 2017).
• You have a first professional experience (internship, permanent or temporary contract) in a related field.
If you recognize yourself in the previous description you should apply to Edenstep’s digital track to experience a wide range of role