01 May 2018
01 May 2019
2771€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Sequoia Part is a French investment and consultancy company specialized in new technologies.
We are looking for talents able to quickly grow and take on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment of the company. If you feel so, don’t hesitate to apply!
Your role at Sequoia Part:
As part of your mission you will be assigned to support the development of a Singaporean tech startup in the field of 3D printing called Spare Parts 3D (http://sp3d.co).
SP3D provides end-to-end spare parts management system to manufacturers, thanks to a decentralized model of spare parts production using additive manufacturing technology.
The company ambition is to revolution the repair market by making available at a low-cost, and in short-time response all the spare parts requested by industrials everywhere in the world!
During this mission your main objectives (not restrictive) will consist in:
Integration and automation of engineering processes:
• Bring innovative features to the existing software tools to improve SP3D's industrialization capabilities,
• Create bridges between applications to smoothen the engineering workflow,
• Build internal (clean and reusable) tools to improve testing and experimentations,
• Ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and code reviews,
Deployment and maintenance of different systems/apps:
• Customer App: automatic financial analysis and tools. Part Catalogue and customer information.
• Internal Engineering app: for our engineers to iterate on their 3D models work, launch prints, handle statuses and orders
• Deploy and support our operational IT backbone infrastructure from customer order collection to production and quality assurance,
• Secure company's and customers’ data throughout operations,
• Have an understanding and appreciation of software engineering best practices,
Requirements and expected skills:
• First you can get your hands dirty in all kinds of code,
• Python fluent (knowledge of Django framework is a +) for backend,
• HTML/CSS/JS-JQuery for fontend. Jinja2 template engine (part of Django package).
• Git projects usage: GitHub / BitBucket
• Use of MySQL Databases, as well as no-SQL DB like MongoDB.
• AWS deployment and usage for our platforms
• knowledge of C++ and Perl is a +
• Additive manufacturing industry experience,
• APIs implementation experience,
• Projects involving micro-computers (raspberry pi),
• Knowledge of Flask framework
• Data engineering (Machine Learning) is a +, not a requirement
• Web scrapping