01 May 2018
01 November 2019
ASSISTANCE TECHNIQUE ETUDE DE MATERIELS ELECTRONIQUES
2465€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Join a fast growing and global leader in video compression and processing technology. Learn the latest software video technology and help us drive successful video technology projects in the U.S. At ATEME, we create sophisticated software compression and processing technology that enables efficient video transmission across multiple networks. As a member of U.S. ATEME team, you’ll be surrounded by talented people in the video technology industry and play an important role in supporting the sales team. The location for this position is in Denver, at the base of the Rocky Mountains provides a gateway to colossal outdoor recreations!
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to ATEME sales and pre-sales team in North America:
- test plans that meet design specifications
- system staging in ATEME’s lab environment using multiple feature/product releases
- quality assurance of software releases by carrying out functional, performance/stress and load testing
- system and software troubleshooting
- work closely with pre-sales, product development, R&D and marketing teams, thus excellent communication skills are required.
The successful candidate:
- is a self-starter
- has a high-capacity for learning new technologies quickly and can work under minimal guidance in a high-dynamic environment
- has willingness to be flexible and desire to learn.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Lead, manage and execute software and product solution test plans
- Linux based servers, syslog’s analysis. SSH clients such as SecureCRT, Putty and WinSCP
- IP networks, LAN/WAN, switching, multicast, TCP/IP, and industry standard routing protocols
- Troubleshooting tools like Wireshark
- Lead and support Lab environment tasks including, hardware install, bare metal software install, maintenance, receiving and shipping equipment
- Support marketing activities at tradeshows
- Attend and present at industry forums and conventions
- Experience in the Broadcast, Cable and/or Telecom industries
- Understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC, HEVC/H.265 compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies, DTH, Cable and IPTV distribution
Integration, and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems.
- BS or equivalent in computer science or electrical/electronic engineering. Master’s degree ideal
- 1+ years proven work experience with software quality methodologies, principles and processes
- 1+ years experience working in Linux or UNIX environment, shell scripting
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrates competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems and performing root cause analysis
- Proven ability to grasp quickly and keep current on new technologies and understand business needs
Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- English mandatory
- Ability to travel 10%.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.