01 June 2018
01 June 2019
2951€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
ARTIMON Transports is a 60 employees management consulting firm enjoying a strong growth and represented in every line of business.
Within the transports line of business, our added value comes from a deep knowledge of our clients’ business, issues and tools, acquired from 15 years of major transformation programs for major accounts (RATP, RFF, RTM, SGP).
Our line of business competences (exploitation, maintenance…) and functional competences (finance, purchase, HR) give us legitimacy alongside both operational and supporting functions. Our enlarged service offer includes:
• Strategy and economic modelling: positioning, pricing, business plans;
• Operational performance enhancement: process reengineering, IT production and back office reengineering, shared service centers implementation;
• Change management: process training, managerial efficiency;
• Management control and financial performance steering: management models implementation, tools selection, business intelligence;
• IT alignment based on the company strategy: diagnosis, needs collection, tools selection, deployment;
• Projects steering and consultation with users and public authorities
We assist operators (RATP, Keolis, Vortex), infrastructures managers (RFF, VNF, SGP) and organizing authorities.
Our client has won two major public transport contracts in Doha and Riyad.
During the first year, the aim is to assist the new joint venture to deploy all the software defined in the IT map. This mission will lead to a vast transformation project :
- finance, HR, Payroll, operations, maintenance, customer service, …
- processes and information systems concerned by these areas.
Artimon Transports has already designed the IT roadmap of the deployment. The consultant mission we will be to assist the local team in :
- Project management assistance for the deployment of each software,
- Definition of the processes,
- Project management officer to follow all the deployment.
We are looking for 1 or 2 VIE (volontariat international en entreprise), based in Doha with a first experience in IT projects steering and deployment, preferably in public transport. You will work at our clients’ office.
You must be fluent in English. Arabic speaking is plus.
You will benefit from our consulting methods and tools.
During the project, you will work under the supervision of an Artimon Transport manager and partner, with whom you will have daily interactions.
At the end of your VIE, you will be given the opportunity to join Artimon Transports.
By joining us, you will take part in major projects for prestigious clients. You will be trained at our tools and methods and will beneficiate from recognized professionals’ management, in a human and qualitative environment. You will take part in our business process and you will soon be given management responsibilities.
We are looking for 1 or 2 VIE.
You are a graduate from a major business or engineer school, or from an MBA and you are a high potential candidate.
You have already shown the accuracy of your analysis, you are concise, you have good editorial and relational skills and a great ability to convince.
You already have up to 2-4 years of experience as an operational or in a consulting firm, which you want to value in a strong entrepreneurial culture.
You are interested in transport IT issues, you show a particular interest in working in a human size and demanding structure (60 consultants), which recognizes talented people.