01 June 2018
01 June 2019
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
As a part of Orange Business Services, the VIE will join a large international organisation spread over the world. He will work closely with Finance and HR departments.
Working language is 100% English (meeting, communication, email). The VIE will work in an international environment, including with audio and video conferencing meetings.
The VIE intern will manage meeting via phone or video conference, support Equipment and Service Europe Sourcing team to make a Global OBS RFP and review the Strategy for Health Care & Risk Insurance.
All the RFP steps from Data Collection, strategy set up, RFP launch, suppliers negotiation and final recommendation for the 2 commodities to be tackled:
• - Collects and analyzes global indirect spend data
• - Develops procurement strategies
• - Performs market watch and trends
• - Drafts and launches RFPs in close cooperation with
• internal clients
• - Analyzes offers
• - Negotiates
• - Processes contracts
• - Reports savings
• - Measures and assesses suppliers’ performance
• - Creates sustainable & trustworthy relationships with suppliers
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and social media
- Excellent analysis skills in complex subject