01 May 2018
01 May 2020
2771€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
With more than 500 employees and 40 stores located in 19 airports across the world, Be Relax is the world leading airport spa company.
Be Relax was born from this simple idea : “to make travelling more pleasant by providing a specific relaxing and beauty airport lounge where you could simply chill out and relax before taking off”.
Passion for service and passion to win define who we are, how we work and what we believe in.
Poste et missions:
In Singapore, we are operating from Changi Airport Terminal 3 and we are now looking for a talented Deputy Branch Manager to support the development of our subsidiary within a challenging and changing environment. With the full support of the Branch Manager, you will inspire and motivate your team (around 18 team members) to drive sales and deliver premium customer experience.
In collaboration with the Branch Manager and the Head of Operations EMEA, you will have the following missions:
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
• Within the frame set by the Branch Manager and the Head of Operations EMEA, enable your team to achieve their monthly targets and maximize sales potential of every customer through delivering a positive and proactive customer journey,
• Promote and develop brand’s visibility through merchandising, marketing and stock handling (acting as an interface with the marketing team based in Paris Head Office),
• Analyze and monitor sales through KPIs set by the Headquarter and define levers for action,
• Handle the potential customer complaints.
2. MANAGEMENT & TRAINING
• Ensure a daily connection with your Branch Manager and lead by example (compliance with schedule, attendance, proper behavior),
• Contribute to the establishment of the team schedule and its adaptation according to last minute changes,
• Monitor, control and validate team members’ timesheet (clock in / clock out process),
• Support the Branch Manager in running regular commercial training and evaluations to ensure excellent customer service on the shop floor and foster talents,
• Contribute to develop a culture of high performance and excellence via BE RELAX’s values and missions and perform leadership role,
• Create and send regular HR and sales reports.
3. ACCOUNTANCY & ADMINISTRATIVE
• Coordinate and apply the administrative and accountant process set by the headquarter,
• Preparing and controlling monthly payroll.
With 5 years higher education in Business and with a first experience in retail/Spa industry, the future Deputy Branch Manager will have the followings skills:
• Excellent command of the English language,
• Demonstrate extraordinary customer service and retail skills,
• Sales driven attitude, challenge oriented mind, problem solving and critical thinking,
• Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action,
• Confident, energetic,
• Team player with a great commercial understanding of the airport environment,
• Autonomy and ability to take action,
• Flexibility: shift work,
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel program.
Above everything, we are looking for dynamic, motivated and passionate individuals.