01 June 2018
01 June 2019
LABORATOIRES DE BIOLOGIE VEGETALE YVES ROCHER
1743€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Yves Rocher – Northern and Central Europe Markets
VIE to start as of April 2018, for one year renewable.
Based in Budapest, Hungary
The Rocher Group is a profitable, independent, family group and driven by a spirit of "entrepreneurs-creators".
The Rocher Group counts on 10 main brand serving beauty and well-being:
Yves Rocher, Arbonne, Petit Bateau, Stanhome, Kiotis, Dr Pierre Ricaud, ID Parfums, Daniel Jouvance, Flormar and Sabon. 40 million women trust the quality and the performance of our products developed by each brand of the Group; this represents more than 500 million products delivered per year.
To serve the development of Subsidiary in Hungary we are looking for a:
Financial Controller – VIE
Attached directly to the General Manager of YVES ROCHER Hungary, your missions will be:
• Consolidate and analyze the main commercial KPIs for Hungary
• Analyze and study profitability by distribution channels
• Act as a real business partner with the general management (Recommendations and support decisions)
• Cost control
• Implementation and management of the budget process
• Support to department heads in their cost management
• Financial closure management
• Interact with the finance and controlling team in Paris
• Establishment of benchmark and monitoring of commercial activities
You have been graduated of a Master Degree with a 1st experience in the domain of Controlling.
You have an advanced Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, very good numerical and analytical skills.
You are also recognized for your autonomy but also for being when needed a team player. You have excellent skills in communication & organization and have the capacities to work under pressure and meet close deadlines. You can also be recognized as a good business partner and good at understanding any business organization.