AFRIQUE DU SUD
01 June 2018
01 June 2019
1877€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
The Background :
Leading consulting and integration, Keyrus currently employs 2,700 employees in 15 countries and supports its customers in optimising their efficiency and performance by offering a full range of services We are constantly driving our business forward internationally and are progressing at an accelerated pace. This ambition brings constant change and exciting challenges.
The Team :
Keyrus South Africa is based in Durban, with a national presence in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Our local team of 30 make up one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in South Africa.
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. It sets out to position itself as a strategic partner for its clients, assisting them in analysing and valorising their data and developing and mastering their digital experience.
The Role :
Keyrus SA are looking to bring on board a BI Consultant to the SA office to join a growing team of experienced Business Intelligence Consultants. The Consultant will work across all technologies to identify, sell and deliver solutions to clients. As well as this, the Consultant will participate in building client relationships.
Qualifications & Experience :
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience with 2 of the following Visual Analytic tools: QlikView/Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire or, SAS Visual Analytics.
• Experience with the following Business Intelligence tools is beneficial: Microstrategy, IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI, Oracle BI.
• Consulting experience is beneficial but not essential.
• Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to build, own and manage a team
• Experience of visualisation tools such as QlikView, Tableau or PowerBI
• An interest in Business Intelligence Tools and a constant desire to learn and expand knowledge
• Experience with the following Big Data tools would be beneficial: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, Cassandra.